Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

FINALLLY!

Thanks for another kick-ass episode, Alvin! Keep 'em coming!

I can't wait for episode 9!

Naruto - Go !!! Naruto - Go !!!

Best sprite AMV ever!

Just like the show.......some differences that are even funnier than the original. Great job!!

Inuyasha's Halloween Inuyasha's Halloween

So awesome!!

Totally funny!! Waiting for next episode........

One Chance One Chance

How can I put this....

I say, my hat's off to you, good sir.

This experience was quite jarring to the mind and body, and really, it shows how user input affects the outcome of the entire story.
Normally, I was thinking of just working my ass off to find some cure, but it was hard seeing how John struggled with both.

I teared up when Molly said she didn't feel so good, because I knew she was next to die. That was there was an active tug at the heartstrings.

With no other way of actively figuring out what to do on the last day, I jumped. I know, I gave up quite easily.

You deserve a score of 10, maybe higher.
Even though I wish I could replay it again, I feel like my decision was actually final and that there was no turning back at all. This decision makes the game unlike a game, but indeed like the final days of someone's life, where there are no resets or 1-ups, just an inevitable Game Over.

Meet'N'Fuck Therapy Meet'N'Fuck Therapy

Great work!

It's all good..... I was hoping for the same animations like the last 3 but still over the top...... perhaps I could think of a sequel...... Meet N' Fuck Schoolgirl?

+*+*(Powerline - I2I)*+*+ +*+*(Powerline - I2I)*+*+

Awesome!!

Your version without vocals was kick ass now this is beyond awesome with the vocals!!

Chronamut responds:

sweet!

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

Bleeding Mind Right Bleeding Mind Right

Great!!!

My bro likes this mashup and so do I.

Take A Bow (C# Minor Remix) Take A Bow (C# Minor Remix)

Fantastic!

The chorus was great!! Do any good song like.....well I dunno. That's up to the others listening.